- The SunXtender PVX-12150HT boasts industry-leading life cycles providing safe, reliable, and long-lasting power.
- Recombinant gas SunXtender Deep Cycle AGM Series solar batteries are low resistance, valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Non-Spillable maintenance-free construction allows the battery to be used upright, on it's end or side.
- Features PolyGuard™ Microporous Polyethylene Separators shielding the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration.
- There is no exposed lead on SunXtender batteries and they are 100 percent recyclable making them environmentally friendly.
- Designed for photovoltaic applications for superior & reliable solar power.
- Low Self Discharge Rate Approximately 1 % per month at 25° C (77° F).
- Ships UL approved, HAZMAT Exempt, DOT HMR40 compliant, and fully charged ready to install.
|BCI Group Reference||
|Length in. (mm)||
|Width in. (mm)||
|Height in. (mm)||
|Weight lbs (kg)||
124 lbs (56.2 kg)
|Nominal Capacity Ampere Hours @ 77°F (25°C)
(To 1.75 volts per cell)
|1 hr Rate||
|2 hr Rate||
|4 hr Rate||
|8 hr Rate||
|24 hr Rate||
We Also Recommend
34M Optima Marine Starting - 1000MCA